Dark Forces™ set the industry standard for first person action in the Star Wars® universe. Now Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II picks up where the award-winning game left off…with even more features and firepower in dazzling 3D graphics.
As Kyle Katarn, you must acquire the lightsaber and learn the ways of the Force to become a Jedi Knight. Confront old foes… Greedo, Boosk, stormtroopers. And new enemies… seven dark Jedi who plan to harness the power of an ancient burial ground for unsurpassed evil. But take heart, your 10 weapon arsenal and over 12 Force powers make you a force to be reckoned with.
– Single or multiplayer gameplay over modem, network or Internet. 9 multiplayer levels
– All new realistic 3D environments with animated 3D characters in 21 heart-stopping levels
– Encounter seven dark jedi, each possessing unique powers
– Compatible with many 3D graphics cards
– Intense Star Wars action in an all-new story fraught with danger and adventure – do you take the quick and easy path as Darth Vader did or do you take the patient route to Jedi Knighthood?
– Train to become a Jedi Knight – master the elegant Lightsaber and learn four special apprentice abilities
– Use exclusive light side powers: healing, persuasion (for the weak-minded), blinding and absorption
– Use your Jedi Knight training and apprentice abilities to become an agent of evil
– Use exclusive dark side powers: the grip (used if there’s a disturbing lack of faith), Force throw, energy bolts and destruction
LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 1997-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved.
STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT : DARK FORCES II
How to activate game?
|OS:||Windows 2000, XP or Vista|
|DirectX®:||DirectX 5.2 or higher|
|Hard Drive:||700 MB|
|Sound:||16-bit sound card|
|Multiplayer:||8 players IPX or TCP/IP. Pentium 133|
|RATING SYSTEM: ESRB|
|RATING SYSTEM: PEGI|
|RATING SYSTEM: USK|