How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider's website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
Why should you buy it?
- You want to unleash your creativity.
- You prefer fun gameplay to photorealistic graphics
- You're looking for a game with hundreds of hours of gameplay
Terraria is an action-adventure game that takes to open world, where you can build, fight, craft, and basically doing whatever you want. The only limitation is your imagination!
Terraria gives you dozens of possibilities. You may explore the land to gather materials and discover diverse biomes, including snow, desert, ocean, or mushroom. During your journey, you'll descend below the surface to reach mysterious dungeons or even hell itself. Knowone knows what treasures can be found in those secret pits.
When it comes to the fight, you may use a wide range of weaponry, armor, and spells, so there are dozens of ways to defeat hordes of enemies and fearsome bosses. Moreover, you may build. It's up to you if you settle for simple constructions or desire to create complex structures. Thanks to procedurally generated 2D worlds, every game provides you with a unique experience.
The world is yours
Choose a world mode that suits you best. Pick Journey mode if you want to focus on building, exploring, and shaping your world without facing some serious challenges. Normal mode provides you with the classic Terraria experience. Expert and Master modes, on the other hand, raise the bar thanks to stronger enemies. The more difficult challenge, however, comes with more valuable rewards.
Play solo or online
You don't have to play alone because you can go online to join other gamers. Moreover, Terraria's multiplayer mode allows you to cooperate with other players or compete against them.
- Unique procedurally generated open worlds.
- Countless hours of gameplay.
- Digging, fighting, exploring, and building.
- Multiplayer with cooperation and PvP options.
How to activate game?