Paris in the Fall… a brutal murder at the Palais Royale. When Nico Collard is invited to interview statesman Pierre Carchon, she finds herself inextricably drawn into a terrifying conspiracy.
One of the all-time classic adventures, multi BAFTA-nominated “Broken Sword: Director’s Cut” pitches sassy journalist Nico Collard, and intrepid American George Stobbart into a mysterious journey of intrigue and jeopardy. Guide George and Nico on their globe-spanning adventure, exploring exotic locations, solving ancient mysteries, and thwarting a dark conspiracy to reveal the secret truths of the Knights Templar.
“Broken Sword: The Director’s Cut” introduces an intricate new narrative thread, alongside the classic story that has charmed millions of players. It’s time to experience George and Nico’s worldwide adventure in a whole new way, with brand new puzzles, hilarious new jokes, and the distinctive, rich story that made the series so deservedly renowned. This is adventure gaming at its very best.
– Multi award-winning adventure
– Classic point-and-click gameplay
– Solve conspiracies, evil mysteries and survive chilling threats
– A rich cast of colourful characters – all fully voiced
– Stunning music from world-acclaimed composer, Barrington Pheloung
*Director’s Cut Features:*
– Whole new story arc added, with 2 hours of additional gameplay
– Addition of contemporary first person perspective minigames
– New facial expressions drawn by Dave Gibbons, co-creator of Watchmen
– Help system incorporated – ensure that player won’t get frustrated
– Enhanced audio – both music and voices
Copyright Revolution Software Ltd. Broken Sword is a trademark of Revolution Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
BROKEN SWORD: DIRECTOR’S CUT
How to activate game?
|Publisher:||Revolution Software Ltd|
|Label:||Revolution Software Ltd|
|OS:||Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista|
|Hard Disk Space:||1.5 GB|
|Video Card:||Any video card with 64 Mb video RAM|
|Sound:||Any sound card|